4' LED "V" tube - replaces 4 foot florescent tubes, this is a ballast by-pass - you have to rewire your fixture in order for the tubes to work. 270 degree light spread, 2800 lumen, 18 watt, 5000k, 145 lumen/watt, this is a high efficiency LED tube.
826 in stock
T8 4' LED tube, "V" shape double row.
The efficiency is 145 lumen/watt - not the standard 90-120 lumen/watt, with the 145 lm/watt you get more light for your $$...!
We only use the best parts ! Rubycon capacitor on driver to ensure long life, best EMC we can get (no radio interference)
All our indoor lights are DLC listed.
1) Ultra-bright white SMD LED, 145lm/w lumen efficiency is twice of normal fluorescent
2) No mercury, produce less Carbon Dioxide compared with fluorescent, good for alleviating the greenhouse and environment protection
3) No UV, will not attract insects
4) 270 degree wide beam angle
5) Long lifespan 50,000 hours, 5 years warranty
6) Easy install and maintain
- 1.2m 18w V shape LED tubeT8
- (G13 base Doouble-ended power supply)
- Input Voltage :AC90-277V 50/60Hz
- Driver: built-in isolated driver(EMC)
- LED chip: EpistarSMD2835(192pcs)
- CCT:5000-5400K CRI>80 PF>0.9
- PC Cover: Clear
- IP rating: IP42
- Beam angle: 270 degree
- Material: PC cover + Aluminum body(thickness 0.61mm)
- Luminous efficiency: 145 lm/W
- Working temperature: -20℃ to 50℃
- Lifespan: 50,000 hours
- Warranty: 5 years
Wiring : - no ballast needed.