T8 Integrated LED tube, Single row
Single row model at 140 degree, 5000k, this is close to bright daylight.
The efficiency is 145 lumen/watt - not the standard 90-120 lumen/watt, with the 145 lm/watt you get more light for your $$...!
We only use the best parts ! Rubycon capacitor on the driver to ensure long life, best EMC we can get (no radio interference)
All our indoor lights are DLC listed.
1) Ultra-bright white SMD LED, 145lm/w lumen efficiency is twice of normal fluorescent
2) No mercury, produce less Carbon Dioxide compared with fluorescent, good for alleviating the greenhouse and environment protection
3) Not for use in livestock buildings or washbays.
4) 140 degree with the single row.
5) Long lifespan 50,000 hours, 5 years warranty
6) Easy install and maintain
7) IP42 - Protected from water spray less than 15 degrees from vertical. Do not wash the tube, not for use in damp environments.
The integrated tubes comes with 1 connector, 2 screws and 2 clamps, this will mount the tube and connect to the next in-line tube.
You will need the power connecting cord for each row of tubes, standard is a 2 foot pigtail with connector on one end, please order below.
Example : if you install 4 lines of tubes, 40' long, you need 8 integrated tubes for each line, total is 32 integrated tubes and 4 power connecting pig-tails.
We also have 2' and 5' connecting cables if you would like to space the tubes apart, instead of a continuous line of integrated tubes.
The wire connection color code : yellow / green is ground, blue is neutral, brown is hot.
No more than 350 watt in a line.